2011年11月23日星期三

Disneyland!

This is a fairy-tale end of season renovation. I just spent last week in Southern California park, Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Sea World's hopping Joanna Petterson family adventure holiday season officially began.
All toll roads, it is very interesting
cycling jerseys, but my trip to Disneyland and not fully in accordance with good story line, 2011 bicycle season. We spent an epic in the park 12 hours a day, braving the line Mickey provides. We wait in line one hour ride haunted house, it broke. Therefore, we stay in a good amount of time strobe hall, I do not seized. This is totally worth it, because we have made four "fast pass" tickets, where we get a cut line at any time to ride. Therefore, our party of terror tower, which is awesome, I remember when my sister and I went 13 consecutive times, when we were kids.
We went to build another tower
cheap cycling jerseys online of terror, which also broke the day before we boarded. Please note that this event the next day in the park extra terrible and exciting rides. Honestly, I think, in every pause was broken to ride. In the next two days, some families, including me, got what I like to call Disneylanded. We have some Disney food, should go nameless, because I really can not stomach even wrote a food poisoning.
However, I just thank the food poisoning, in the off-season, not on the season. Season, the last part of my Disney adventure than many different paths. As the season advances, I improved my results literally every World Cup. This is a wild and exciting journey. I  first World Cup, I started
discount cycling jerseys online store sixth in the seventh position of the last row. Wyndham launched the World Cup around the middle of the season time, I had my way into the top 30 starting position and the top 15 results.
In the Czech Republic up to the next world, I have to play through my breakthrough. I have a good start, and use the same tactics, I year; pass as many people. This time, it landed in my career-best seventh place and close to the podium. It's to do something, I always believe I can do and have been working for years for such an amazing feeling. I was so pleased to have the opportunity to stay in good health this season.
Next is the World Cup final, Italy's Val di Sole. I love Italy
bulk cycling jerseys online store, it seems fitting to go back to my family vacation last October, kicked off my bike training Dolomites. All about fine-tuning of the week, with amazing Italian food and the fact that, milk and cold, may just be my good luck charm. Cooked cream, driven, I have been to improve the results of the Czech Republic received the results of the sixth World Cup winning streak alive. I am very close to the podium pain, seconds away, but still hard work, I ride.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。