2011年11月23日星期三

From disappointment to ecstasy two days

We have achieved half way through the visit, and the establishment of Te Anau Lake camp. Since the last blog entry, partly due to bad weather, this is a very exciting couple days, and stamped with a group stage victory today.

Phase 2 review - Invercargill - Bluff

Hongyashan all of us are disappointed
cycling jerseys. We put a person at rest, I have a very easy journey, all the way to the mountains, but the cold and wet conditions to get me better, I can be a fifth.

I hit a good position up the hill, but not forced to take a 18% slope on the mountain saddle any traction. I was about 40rpm, it is impossible to generate any power, they are looking to ride in front of me, I think I played about 160 times per minute to the next largest home empty jersey No. 23 after losing a day, I thought I was going to take yellow.

Honestly, I was a bit DEVO back a good season, to New Zealand after failing to win a steep hillside.

I not only did not win though but there are other big sprint and ride around the ring in my rig. I think a lot of competition with countries or in Europe or any person in the end there are some interesting, but the fact that most people are stamping their feet
cheap cycling jerseys online, most of them than they were a year - and I struggle on the streets over a month away from the bike, I think I should act a few days, but maybe I should be thinking about six weeks ago!

Phase 3, and Alex won with Stage 4 Te Anau

Anyway, our destiny is changed! Boy riding on his skin every two parts of the double stage, Alex Meenhorst earned a big win Black Mountain Te Anau
discount cycling jerseys online store.

Joe Lewis in the early break and then we lit it, in the mountains and myself in a good move ahead of Roulston.

His team pulled us back, we returned a day early action. After that, we just started opening up in the last 30 km and 5 groups in the mixed slip road Lu Jilan Hambrook and Alex Meenhorst from our team. Last mile of their rule, and Alex stage Hambrooks handy
bulk cycling jerseys online store support.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。