2011年11月16日星期三

Transfer requires a different approach, compared to provide arch support

Transfer requires a different approach, compared to provide arch support, professional or Shimano. Instead of carbon into a single, professional and structure of the tilt, called the varus wedge support, you can choose from three different transfer supernatural arch insoles support the installation package. This makes sense, because although most people need some level of support, ranging from person to person. Flat platform, and start adding your specific arch support on the basis of the structure seems to be a simple idea, but it is actually a unique transfer service system.
EASTON EC90 unidirectional carbon sole thickness of only 6.5 mm and any shoes I've tested the same stiffness. The upper is a soft microfiber material called Teijin, which is commonly used for high-end soccer shoes. This material, shape, your feet feel like riding a custom shape after a few shoes.

Accurate to the middle of Velcro belt buckle off to protect my arch without any unnecessary pressure. I've been riding the past five years S - Works very nice shoes, professional shoes hardcore fan. But last month, I now officially ridden a Grio conversion factors. What factors make more for my S-WORKS is a shallow toe. I have a small-volume, narrow feet. I found a stand, more secure fit factor, I think I put more power, because the right pedal. These shoes run a little small, so I went to a half size from my S-Works shoes large.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。