2011年11月23日星期三

Physical signs of 23 degrees MacDonald

Six ranked downhiller look to a bright future

Downhiller Brook McDonald signed late last week, 23-degree sports. 2009 World Youth Championship in the 2011 season ranked sixth
cycling jerseys in the world. Who is 20 this week, the New Zealanders to celebrate the 2011 third World Cup podium.

, "MacDonald said:" For me, next year is an important year. I want to build experience, I got a track on the hunt this year and downhillers, hope won the gold medal at the World Championships, my goal.

"To be honest, I struggle a bit with the sport management and clerical side, just focus on my training and competition
cheap cycling jerseys online, I have seen what Martin (Whiteley) and 23 degrees did Sam (Blenkinsop) and other driver, so I asked him to help me, my career and I look forward to it. "

The founder and owner of 23 degrees sports management Whiteley had this to say about his latest client. "There is no doubt that the river on the big things in the edge of our sports, we are very pleased, he asked us to help him."

"We will help him evaluate his
discount cycling jerseys online store sponsorship contract, and take some burden away, so he can race at the platform level to prepare the season and in 2012 his focus." Competition in 2011, McDonald's MS evil.

"This allows our management roster seven athletes, we do not expect to add any more players to the next year, because we have a great stable job, and now
bulk cycling jerseys online store."

23 degrees of the other recently signed New Zealand's Anton Cooper.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。