2011年11月23日星期三

There is no better place to complete a season, than in the southern

Southern completed and dust, to be honest I feel a bit lost
To Invercargill I see mileage down, suddenly, I realized that my 2011 tour season 1 km to the final stage.
Review and tour of southern thinking it is a good year, is a good way to go.
The mountains crown the day, I did some action
cycling jerseys, I lack the form of exposure, the best I can muster out after the fourth Roulston. I was in third overall behind my boy Josh - Atkins and rice Bevan.
I completely lost the plot the way, but Al Gore's day. I'm just not strong enough. The wind blew in the side pieces of the game, I can not ride across the front group. I must have a bad day, because I call grupetto, some players still managed to get before.
My legs have been exhausted, my heart rate is no more. I ride the strongest group in the wind laugh miserable 160 km. I am a grumpy bastard that day, fortunately, my teammates there to keep me company, behind 25 minutes ago
cheap cycling jerseys online, we launched in.
If this is not bad enough, we woke up the next morning, snow and sleet. We are down to 4 riders in the Kia team, but we know we have the previous stage. The time line was canceled the morning, so I jumped into the drum and to shorten the 75 km into the city behind the stage warm-up. From the gun I had intended to rest "hundys", and finally down to one day move. High pace all day, but about a small group to get out from the town 10 kilometers, I have solved a minor placing.
Kieran Hambrook boys get a super fifth stage
discount cycling jerseys online store. I have to say that Kieran has turned some heads of state of the tour. He was sent home from France, broke his collarbone earlier this season, only four weeks of training, known as the "slow" strength is, it just needs to be used.
This is me! Again, to everyone involved in tourism heartfelt thanks. Amount of energy and enthusiasm, this game is amazing. I just spent the morning last night, shooting rifles and riding a motorcycle around the South Island farm and enjoy the world-famous Southern hospitality. This is an interesting tourist and every driver to get the beer last night to celebrate the completion of only one race
bulk cycling jerseys online store.
I am ready to go home, spend some time soothing the soul of Nelson at home, I have to get another plane, and in December the European camp. I am a normal person in the next three weeks somewhere, I am late 21 'of King Lear ", and try my hand at the gym.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。